Having a Facebook business page is essential for businesses today. Given the size and importance of this platform, it would be foolish to neglect this social network in planning your company's marketing strategy. Regardless of the sector of your business and your target, your professional Facebook page allows you to present your business and maintain contact and direct communication with customers or prospects. For this investment of time and work to be reflected in your results, you must optimally plan your page and allow enough time for its development and maintenance. In addition, you will need to be sensitive to the expectations of your followers and potential customers to better reach them.
Find the right tone and presentation adapted to your customers
Make sure your profile reflects your company philosophy. Conversely, you risk losing customers if you deceive them about the image of your company. Authenticity plays a vital role during the planning, setting up, and maintenance of your business Facebook page. It is also important to ensure that the information, content, and the regularity with which it is posted remains interesting and unique in the eyes of users.
To accomplish this, pay close attention to the following:
• Use profile pictures that match your visual identity (the image your business conveys).
• Provide visitors with all the information they may need and never forget to display your legal notices. Thus, your company will gain credibility, and this will reinforce the image of trust conveyed.
• Indicate that your Facebook business page is the official page of your business.
• Use different mediums: your content can include photos, videos, or information.
• Offer variety in your content and establish a link between your texts and your business.
Regularly add publications that testify to the development of your business, or simply wish happy holidays to your subscribers. With the organization of exclusive contests, promotions, or surveys, you can also make your page more attractive and relevant.
Here are also some mistakes to avoid as part of a successful content strategy:
• Automatically generated texts
• Texts that are too long
• Adding links that have not been verified
• The insertion of several links per post
• The use of protected images