5 stages of social media marketing
Stages of social media marketing will be reviewed in our article. If you wonder the steps of social media marketing, this article is just for you. Steps of smm and more will be reviewed below. Social media marketing consists of 5 stages:
How do I start social media marketing? 5 stages of social media marketing
1. Businesses should identify their competitors well and follow their activities on social media. At the same time, by determining the target audience they want to reach, they should find out which channel they can reach this audience. He should then explore what kind of a campaign they would apply to these channels and what they have to implement this campaign.
2. After the necessary information is obtained in the first
stage, a strategy should be developed for the campaign to be implemented on
social media. For this, businesses should determine their strategies to answer
the questions below:
· What is the strategy behind the message to be published on social media?
· Which policies should be applied for the campaign to be successful?
· What is the creative aspect in the campaign?
· How will the company's brand personality emerge in this campaign?
· What is the social advertising strategy?
· What are the indicators and criteria of the campaign's success?
3. In the development phase, firms should identify ways to implement the strategies they have developed for the campaign. At this stage, if they have not been on any social network before, they should immediately set up a social network and design their pages in the way they want to appear and in accordance with their strategy. Then, they should identify the information they want to convey and share, and include them in marketing programs in accordance with traditional marketing methods.
4. Businesses and social media managers should plan counter-response messages to answer their followers' questions quickly and effectively and address their concerns. At this stage, businesses should start their own social media ads. He should post blogs about them to support the posts they share and spread their ads.
5. The final step, measurement, is necessary to ensure that businesses are able to achieve their set goals. It should be determined at this stage which vehicles are best served to the business and which vehicles are in the class in this regard. According to these data, businesses should evaluate how social media serve their business goals.